At NEPower, we have a strong mission to be part of building new possibilities to replace old, fossil fuels to more modern and environmentally friendly options. We offer for example solutions for solar energy and charging stations for electrical vehicles. We operate according to the environmental standards of the ISO14001 certification.
We offer a ready-made concept for electrical spaces using sustainable solutions. Our strength is providing our customers with a full-service delivery from engineering to installation and commissioning to maintenance. This allows our customers to enjoy a cost-efficient building process and maintain a high occupancy rate in everyday use.
ENGINEERING AND COMMISSIONING
We have a twenty-year experience in engineering and commissioning, designing substations from renovation sites to new construction. We also perform protection relay configurations and testing for relays as well as make commissioning for all kinds of applications, from industrial electrical switchboards to complete substations.
What we build, we also maintain.
We provide all installations and maintenance service tasks, service control, maintenance for energy transfer buildings, and increasing energy efficiency by recycling. Our aim is to provide customer-oriented service and create a safe environment ecologically. Maintenance services are available in Ostrobothnia and Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland.
Our maintenance services include for example:
- yearly electrical maintenance of properties
- electrical maintenance for industrial needs
- transformer enclosure maintenance
- switchboard and distribution board maintenance
- inspections for safety lighting, fire alarms and smoke clearance systems
- inspection and documentation of addition, change and repair work for electrical equipment
- end-customer user training and guidance
SOLAR POWER SOLUTIONS:
We offer compact secondary power stations for solar and wind power applications:
- standard power stations
- inverter transformation
- solar power plants
- all electrical work required for solar and wind power stations
Customers using our sustainable energy solutions include:
- electricity companies working on larger power plants
- production facilities
- housing companies
- large properties and industrial real estate
- ports and marinas
- vegetable farms and greenhouses
- investors and private companies building power plants
We deliver electrical charging systems in all sizes throughout Finland. Our full-service delivery includes a survey of what is needed for the electrification and what is already in place related to the electricity dispatch system. After this our engineering department takes over, making a layout for the system. We always consider the road to future development in our designs to make it easy and cost-efficient for our customers to keep up with future updates.
When the designs are done, we begin our installation and commissioning work which includes all necessary building and civil engineering work. When your charging station is connected and usable, we offer a maintenance service that makes sure your station’s occupancy rate stays as high as possible.
Our typical deliveries for properties are:
- single charging points for hybrid or electric cars
- housing company charging stations outside or in parking garages
- larger charging station units for gas stations
- solutions for charging electrical bicycles and scooters
- shore-side electricity and charging stations for marine traffic
- tailored solutions combining solar energy to charging stations
- energy storage solutions
“During our purchase process to find a suitable partner for this project, we had certain criteria regarding quality and knowhow. NEPower matched all the conditions we had.”Jan-Ove Ingo – Building manager, City of Vaasa
CASE: Port of Vaasa, charging stations
At Nordic Electro Power, we have a strong mission to be part of building new possibilities to replace old, fossil fuels with more modern and environmentally friendly options.
We designed and built charging stations for electrified vessels in The Port of Vaasa. The project was related to the new hybrid vessel, Aurora Botnia, which has the vision of being the most environmentally friendly ferry in the world.
We received positive feedback from the fact that things have gone in a correct and flexible way during the project.
Why choose NEPower?
When you choose to install your electrical future together with us, we make a promise to you. This promise along with our values is present in everything that we do.
Interested to know more about our products?
Get in contact!